I typically face the dilemma of too many things to hang on the fridge and not enough magnets. So, I found a solution: clothes pins + nail polish + magnet = nice way to display pictures and invites!
This is what you’ll need:
- Masking Tape or Painter’s Tape
- Wooden Clothes Pins
- Nail Polish
- Magnets with an Adhesive Back (small works best, but you can cut larger ones to size).
- Craft Glue (optional – use if your magnets aren’t adhesive)
Here’s what to do:
- Cut the tape into strips or chevron patterns and adhere firmly to a clothes pin. Keep in mind, that the tape strips you cut can be used again for your next clothsepin magnet (this will save you time cutting things out).
- Using your nail polish, paint around the tape.
- Let them dry for at least twenty minutes before removing the tape. It was hard for me to be this patient, but my patience was rewarded with straighter lines.
- Cut your magnet pieces to size and stick/glue them to the back of your painted pins.
- It’s ready to be on the fridge holding pictures of family or your next wedding invite!