I love using my wax warmer! The scented wax melts make the house smell so inviting. Plus, I can let the melts harden and reuse them several times before the scent fades! Try these out in your home or pair them with a wax warmer as a fun housewarming present.
Ingredients (both are inexpensive on Amazon/at your local craft store):
1) 1 cup of Soy Wax Shavings
2) 1.5 tsp. of Essential Oil (I used Lemongrass)
1) Put 1 heaping cup of soy wax shavings in a glass measuring cup.2) Microwave for 1 minute 15 seconds. Stir.
3) Continue to microwave in 30 second intervals until wax is completely liquid. Remove & stir. Once melted, you’ll have about a half cup of liquid.
4) Mix in 1.5 tsps. of essential oil.5) Pour into an ice cube tray or a small shaped mold (I use a heart shaped mold that is intended for chocolate and it makes them the perfect size).
6) Let cool at room temperature for at least 1 hour (longer if they are larger). Then, remove from the mold.
To keep these most fragrant, seal them in a container or bag. Have fun crafting 🙂